Trusted Sites or SSL
This Site sells nothing & will never ask you for any personal information.
Search This Site
Liberty or Globalism?America's Fate 2020November 8, 2020511 days to go.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Native American Code of Ethics
- 4th amendment Null and Void Dangerous Trend
- World Governance Soon: 3 ways it'll happen.
- History of The World
- We The People Will Fund The Wall _ Brian Kolfage
- Ancient Civilization far more Capable than our Recent Ancestors
- He Predicted The Great Flood
- The Real Climate Agenda? Global Communism
Open Your Eyes
- 36,204 hits
- 2nd Amendment
- Bill of Rights
- Civil War
- Deep State
- Gilets Jaunes
- Yellow Vests
Daily Archives: September 20, 2018
Ford vs. Kavanaugh FBI has no jurisdiction. It is not only a 35 year old accusation. But it is an accusation that would be dealt in Juvenile court, that would disappear from adult records anyway. The Posse Comitatus Act is … Continue reading
Experiential learning is the process of learning through experience, and is more specifically defined as “learning through reflection on doing”. “By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the … Continue reading