Wars and rumors of Wars, but not the end yet. The opening of Seven Seals, one at a time. The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse begin their rides, one at a time.
- Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. Only the beginning of sorrows.
- Christians will be hated, hunted, and killed by the non-believers.
- People will betray and hate one another.
- There will be many false prophets.
- Christians who will endure in faith to the End will be saved.
- We will then see and realize the abomination of this desolation. By then, a quarter (1/4) of the population of the Earth will be killed. If this part happened today, it would translate into nearly 2 Billions dead.
- The Son perdition will be revealed: Anti-Christ
- The Gospel of the Kingdom will then be preached.
The above is a partial listing of what I believe is happening during End Times. Notice, I say is happening: present.
End Times have begun around the Millennial. Since Lord Jesus Christ our King and Savior has said:
Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. _ Matthew 24:34
A generation in our times has an average life expectancy of 70-75 years. If the Millennial is indeed the beginning of End Times, all shall be fulfilled by the years 2070-75. We are living End Times. I believe that everything listed up to and including number 6, has already occurred. What comes NEXT is the desolation (2 billions dead) and the two witnesses that will preach the arrival of the Kingdom of God. They will preach in Jerusalem and people living there will try to kill them, but won’t be able to. Even the military might of the Israelis won’t be able to. Only Satan him self will do so, after 3 and 1/2 years.
When all things will be fulfilled, New Jerusalem will come down from the sky. New Jerusalem, the huge city of light, were God will reside, and King Jesus Christ will rule for a thousand years. The people living in that huge city will have immortal bodies.
But before all is fulfilled, our Lord, King and Savior will return with great power and glory, and all will see for themselves.