France 12 weeks 2018-19
Repression is now the name of the game. The future of France is bleak, as the Oligarchs in power struggle to keep their Kingdom, and will do anything to assert their control of the people of the World.
What are the demands of the French people?
Fact is, they don’t know for sure. All they know, is that their lives are a struggle. They see no future for them and their children. It started because of new taxes that were about to imposed on them once more.
Socialism must be financed. And the French government needs more funds. Europe demands it. How else can all countries of Europe be equal, if not to bleed the the top nations to redistribute to the poorer nations of Europe’s failed system.
A little history
1981, the French elected a Socialist President, and it all went downhill ever since.
1999, with the appeal of a single currency for all of Europe, it evolved in a Political Union in 2002: The European Union. The initial goal, as sold to populations was to form a similar Union to the United States of America. It turned out far from the told objective, and instead became a Dictatorial system emanating from non-elected bureaucrats in Brussels Belgium.
Socialism the utopia
Socialism is always very appealing to the majority of people, and since France is a Democracy, the majority was able to dictate to all the new standard of Socialism.
What the French did not understand was that money doesn’t grow in trees, wealth must be taken before it is redistributed. Once fewer and fewer people were available to take from as all but the top 1% were impoverished, the government had to withdraw from all. France has had an undiscriminating taxation system ever since I can remember (50 years). They name a tax item and use it for something else.
An example: I am no longer a productive individual. I am a retired Senior. Should I let my needs guide me, I would prefer Socialism. Socialism would take from others and provide for me. I do however think of my children, and am not guided by my needs but by principle. And that principle that I want for my children is LIBERTY.
The fake European Union
Had the EU been created with the same intent as the US. Had it been modeled like the US, it would have been a great thing. People were fooled into it, and are now regretting it.
The EU is a product of the Globalist Oligarchs in order to control first Europe and later the World. In no way is it for Liberty and Prosperity of the people.
The Brits wanted out and now the Frenchy’s want out. I am surprised that Germany doesn’t want the same. The EU is basically taking from the prosperous nations and giving to the impoverished ones. Great Britain has been struggling to get out Brexit will not be allowed so easily, and Frexit could motivate the EU to become more dictatorial (Compare to the American Civil War when states wanted out).
A look at French Laws
A warning, most Americans will shake their heads in disbelief.
- Paid overtime is NOT legal.
- The paid work week is limited to 35 hours. (unpaid is allowed)
- Working more than one (1) job is NOT legal.
- Prostitution has been legal, taxed and regulated. Here is how they operated in the 80’s (I know, I lived there and I happened to friend a young prostitute). A tax man observer armed with a booklet and a pen, would write down how many jobs a prostitute did, in order to enforce taxation.
- In 87 they enforced “Service Compris”. Servers in bars or restaurants were then finally unable to evade taxation by this automatic tip added to the customers bill. The tip did go to the waiters, but they were taxed on it.
- In the late 70’s to provide better retirements for the Seniors, they instated the “Vignette”. Every vehicle owner had to pay it for every vehicle they owned, in addition to regular TVA the tax on vehicle purchases.
- TVA the sales tax was increased in the mid 80’s to (if I recall) 35% on what they deemed luxury product, including expensive cars.
- In 81 Mitterand instated this blueish booklet for funds taken abroad. Every person travelling abroad had to declare how much money was taken for travel, and there was a limit on how much could be taken along (I forgot how much it was).
We Americans could not fathom such abuse, yet the French for years have abided by this. I guess now they’ve had enough.
What the French Should Demand
- A return to more Liberty.
- The Exit from the EU.
- The repeal of the blood sucking taxation laws (hint the one listed above).
- The repeal of all laws impeding Liberty. Especially laws limiting how much a person can work and earn. (see above)
- Remove from the “Droits de l’homme” (the equivalent of our Bill of Rights), the right to be taxed.
💥 📽️🇫🇷 HONTEUX #GiletsJaunes à #Bordeaux #ActeXII : Un #GiletJaune traîné face à terre par des policiers 😱visage contre le sol!! même les animaux on les traite mieux😥
⚡️Dénoncez svp🙏#Macron #acte12 #France #Paris #YellowVests #Macron #Benalla pic.twitter.com/MysseIBktC
— Le Général (@leGneral2) February 2, 2019