The 3P’s: Product, Pricing, Place:
- Right product, at the right price at the right place and time.
- Product Strategy
- This Product is targeted to the general Public of the United States.
- There are about 321 million people in the US (Adults, children, healthy, not healthy)
- 247 million are adults (77%)
- Adults are the capable paying parties. (Target market)
- 247 million will pay for the 321 million.
- Self-assessed health status is a measure of how an individual perceives his or her health—rating it as excellent, very good, good, fair, or poor. Self-assessed health status has been validated as a useful indicator of health for a variety of populations and allows for broad comparisons across different conditions and populations. In 2007, 9.5% of individuals in the United States reported their health to be fair or poor.
- Still, 321 million should have a yearly health check-up.
- 9.5% or more than 30 million require medical treatment.
- On Average, Americans visit their doctors 4 times per year.
- In 2003, 36.6 million people were admitted in hospitals. That number had fallen 3.37% to 35.4 million people by 2013.
- The average length of stay in a hospital in 2013 was 4.8 days, significantly shorter than in the past.
- The annual real median personal income was $31,099 in 2016 in the US.
- In 1960, the average healthcare cost per person was $146.
- In 2007: $7,700. In 2012: $9,596.
- 2016 average Healthcare Cost per person: $10,345.
- Or $13,444 per Adult. Each Adult is left with $17,655 per year. Poverty level is estimated to be $12,140.
Tomorrow sell something else => Burials?