61 years old Garry J. Willis was killed by Anne Arundel county Police November 5th 2018 at 5:15 am. Garry should not be forgotten, as many more will be victims of unknown accusers.
To this day there are no pictures of this first victim, nor any explanation as to the grounds of his accusers, stating that he was dangerous and unstable.
“Police continue to investigate the shooting. At this time it’s not clear who called police to alert them about Willis.” _ WJZ 13 CBS Baltimore
- Automatic riffles have been banned.
- Background checks enforced.
- Some States limit the load of semi-auto weapons.
- Open Carry is regulated, or banned in some States.
- Conceal Carry is also very Regulated.
- Some gadgets are banned.
- Due Process has been suspended.
- Red Flag Laws are being enforced in some States.
- Federal Government has more infringing laws coming.
April 19, 1775 Battle of Lexington
On April 18, 1775, local militiamen emerged from Buckman Tavern adjacent to the common and formed two rows on the common to face arriving British troops. The militiamen suffered the first casualties of the American Revolution when the two sides exchanged fire.
Government forces tipped of the location being an area where people had a high volume of ammunition and guns, came to enforce the Gun Confiscation of the 18th Century.
Government has learned lessons
“We Are Now Moving Step by Step Towards Totalitarianism” _ Walter Williams
If a frog is put suddenly into boiling water, it will jump out, but if the frog is put in tepid water which is then brought to a boil slowly, it will not perceive the danger and will be cooked to death.