- 1297 ⇒ Scots under William Wallace defeat the English at Stirling Bridge.
- 1814 ⇒ U.S. forces led by Thomas Macdonough route the British fleet on Lake Champlain.
- 1857 ⇒ Indians incited by Mormon John D. Lee kill 120 California-bound settlers in the Mountain Meadows Massacre.
- 1904 ⇒ The battleship Connecticut, launched in New York, introduces a new era in naval construction.
- 1944 ⇒ American troops enter Luxembourg.
- 1965 ⇒ The 1st Cavalry Division (Airmobile) arrives in South Vietnam and is stationed at An Khe.
- 2001 ⇒ In an unprecedented, highly coordinated attack, terrorists hijack four U.S. passenger airliners, flying two into the World Trade Center towers in New York and one into the Pentagon, killing thousands. The fourth airliner, headed toward Washington likely to strike the White House or Capitol, is crashed just over 100 miles away in Pennsylvania after passengers storm the cockpit and overtake the hijackers.
- 2012 ⇒ US consulate in Benghazi, Libya, is attacked and burned down; 4 Americans are killed including the US ambassador, J. Christopher Stevens.
“The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the “agentur” of the “Illuminati” between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam and political Zionism mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion. We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.” _ Albert Pike 1871
Horsemen of the Apocalypse started their ride (2001), and by the time the fourth has finished his ride, 1/4 of the population of Earth will have died. (nearly 2 Billions)