Trusted Sites or SSL
This Site sells nothing & will never ask you for any personal information.
Search This Site
Liberty or Globalism?America's Fate 2020November 6, 2020566 days to go.
Top Posts & Pages
- Waco Texas Massacre 25th Anniversary
- American/Mexico Border Rape Trees !
- Link to the Mueller Report
- American History
- Trump's Income Tax Returns vs. Obama's Birth Certificate
- As the Moon Gets Fuller, the Nights Are Cooler
- Southern Border Invasion
- Flag of Bretagne seen at Yellow Vest Protests
- The Last Stand for Liberty in the World
- First 21st Century Gun Confiscation Victim Garry J. Willis
Open Your Eyes
- 32,685 hits
- 2nd Amendment
- Civil War
- Deep State
- Gilets Jaunes
- Yellow Vests
Tag Archives: 17th Amendment
Source: Repeal The 17th Amendment And End Direct Election Of Senators Americans did not directly vote for senators for the first 125 years of the Federal Government. The Constitution, as it was adopted in 1788, stated that senators would be … Continue reading