The Republic of Croatia is a country at the crossroads of Central and Southeast Europe, on the Adriatic Sea. Its capital Zagreb forms one of the country’s primary subdivisions, along with twenty counties. Croatia has an area of 56,594 square kilometres (21,851 square miles) and a population of 4.28 million, most of whom are Roman Catholics.
The sovereign state of Croatia is a republic governed under a parliamentary system and a developed country with a very high standard of living. It is a member of the European Union (EU).
Croatia declared independence on 25 June 1991; however, the full implementation of declaration only came into effect on 8 October 1991. It led to the break up of Yugoslavia.
Meet the 4th and actual President of Croatia
- Sold the Presidential Aircraft
- Sold the 35 Mercedes Benz used by the Ministers and restituted the money into the State coffers.
- Reduced her salary and that of the ministers by half
- Increased minimum wage for the private sector
- Eliminated Paid Retirement by the State for all members of Congress.
US Congress should take note of that, and America should request they too stop abusing their constituents.