“Just returned from France where much was accomplished in my meetings with World Leaders. Never easy bringing up the fact that the U.S. must be treated fairly, which it hasn’t, on both Military and Trade. We pay for LARGE portions of other countries military protection, hundreds of billions of dollars, for the great privilege of losing hundreds of billions of dollars with these same countries on trade. I told them that this situation cannot continue – It is, and always has been, ridiculously unfair to the United States. Massive amounts of money spent on protecting other countries, and we get nothing but Trade Deficits and Losses. It is time that these very rich countries either pay the United States for its great military protection, or protect themselves…and Trade must be made FREE and FAIR!”
Trusted Sites or SSL
This Site sells nothing & will never ask you for any personal information.
Search This Site
Liberty or Globalism?America's Fate 2020November 6, 2020591 days to go.
Top Posts & Pages
- World Governance Soon: 3 ways it'll happen.
- Understanding the Flat Earth Movement
- The Next Election will be a Total Fraud
- Vitriolic Anti-American Crowd already a slight Majority
- A Wall Goes Against the UN Migration Compact
- Trip to Egypt
- God Forbids Globalism
- Cities would end up running the Country
- Minutemen and III% ers Regroup here
- Not a Democracy
Open Your Eyes
- 30,086 hits
- 2nd Amendment
- Civil War
- Deep State
- Gilets Jaunes
- Yellow Vests